1. UCoach will provide this course with the assistance of the relevant county associations.
2. I must attend all the scheduled sessions during the course in the correct sequence and at the agreed venue, to qualify for assessment.
3. If I withdraw from the course I will forfeit the course fee, unless I give at least 21 working days written notice prior to the commencement of the course. If I give less than 21 days written notice the fee will not be forfeited if UCoach are able to f ill the vacancy.
4. If I withdraw from the course once it has started, I will forfeit the fee.
5. If I am unable to obtain a CRB certificate prior to the start of the course I understand that I will not receive my qualification certificate until a satisfactory CRB is returned. If the CRB is returned after the commencement of the course and is unsatisfactory I will not receive the qualification certificate and I will not receive a refund on the course fee.
6. UCoach is not liable for any damage or loss caused under this application process or for the duration of the course save where this is caused by the negligence of the UCoach, the LTA, its employees and directly affiliated bodies but any such liability shall be limited to the extent that such loss was reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract was entered into. For the avoidance of doubt this clause in no way excludes or limits the liability for personal injury or death caused as result of the negligence of UCoach, the LTA, its employees and affiliated bodies.
7. UCoach reserves the right to reject any applicant whom it considers to be an unsuitable person for involvement on its tennis training courses. This right may also be exercised retrospectively if information is brought to UCoach's attention, which, if known at the time of the application, would have rendered the candidate unsuitable. For the avoidance of doubt, the falsification of any information requested in this application form and/or the existence of any police record or caution relating to matters considered to be incompatible with certification, constitute circumstances where the LTA reserves the right to withdraw or suspend a candidate’s qualification.
8. This course ideally requires 16 candidates in order to take place. Consequently, I understand and accept that UCoach reserves the right to cancel the course if enrollment numbers are less than 10. This, however, is an infrequent situation.